I have watched an episode of American Horror Story.
I still watch Spongebob Squarepants.
I hate horror films.
I love horror films.
I prefer comedy over horror.
I prefer horror over comedy.
I have watched an episode of a TV show in the last 24 hours.
It’s currently night.
It’s currently morning.
I’m supposed to be sleeping.
I’m procrastinating right now.
I’d rather read than watch a movie.
I am excited for something coming up.
I think I will smoke when I’m older.
I have tattoos.
I have no tattoos.
I have tattoos but I regret them.
I have no tattoos but I want some.
I have a friend who smokes.
I don’t know/care
I have an eating disorder.
I have self harmed.
I have been diagnosed with depression.
I hate when people self-diagnose themselves with depression.
I have been sad for ages but I have never been diagnosed with depression.
I’m wearing my pajamas right now.
I’m wearing something white.
I’m wearing something blue.
I’m wearing something black.
I’m wearing something red.
I’ve been shopping in the last 24 hours.
I have filmed a video in the last 24 hours.
I have a YouTube account and I upload videos.
I have a YouTube account but I don’t upload videos.
I am listening to music right now.
I have vomited from crying so much before.
I have been given a gift in the last 24 hours.
I have given someone a gift in the last 24 hours.
My birthday is in December.
My birthday is in April.
My birthday is in June.
I have an iPhone.
I have had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend. (I haven’t cheated, but I’ve had boyfriends and girlfriends before)
I have never had a relationship.
I’m happy right now.
I’m sad right now.
I’ve been in a fight in the last week.
I’ve been to the cinemas in the last week.
I am a Christian.
I attend church.
I have a bible.
I’m an atheist.
I don’t have a belief in anything, I just go with whatever.
I’ve seen an animated movie in the last week.
I’ve seen a horror movie in the last week.
I’ve met someone famous.
I’ve met a singer.
I’ve met an actress.
I’ve met an actor.
I’ve met a YouTuber.
I’ve met a band.
I’ve met an author.
I’ve met a script writer.
I’ve met a cast of a tv show.
I’ve been on a tv show.
I’ve been on tv.
I love British accents.
I love Irish accents.
I hate Irish accents.
I hate British accents.
I live in America.
I live in Australia.
I don’t like the school I am attending right now.
I don’t like my country.
I love the school I am attending right now.
I have one all-time favourite song.
I’ve been to several concerts.
I’ve been to no concerts.
I really want something right now.
I have no money.
I have more than $20 currently.
I have a job.
I want a job.
I don’t have a job.
I have a favourite actor.
I have several favourite actors.
I have one favourite movie.
I play Xbox.
I play Playstation.
I play on the PC.
I play video games
I hate chocolate.
I have allergies.
I love cats.
I have let someone use me.
I have let someone hurt me.
I say ‘LOL’ out loud.
I am wearing a dress right now.
I have disappointed myself in the last 24 hours.
I have cried in the last 5 hours.
I have cried myself to sleep in the last week.
I have had coffee recently.
I am wearing makeup right now.
I don’t wear makeup.
I prefer boots to converse.
There’s rubbish around me right now.
I am currently on my phone.
I am currently on my laptop.
There’s more than 2 tabs open on my laptop right now.
A YouTube video has made me cry before.
I cry a lot.
I hate crying.
I still watch Disney.
I love Friends, the TV show.
I watch Skins.
I have a Facebook.
I have an Instagram account.
I have ask.fm.
I don’t go on Omegle and I don’t see the big deal of it.
I like Mario and Luigi.
I don’t mind Ke$ha.
I wear a lot of makeup.
I am older than 20.
I am younger than 18.
I have a driving license.
I have school tomorrow.
It’s currently Summer.
It’s currently Winter.
I hate Winter.
I hate Summer.
I love surveys.
I’ve been single for more than 4 years currently.
I’ve been in a relationship lasting for longer than 1 year.
I laugh a lot.
I’m serious when I want to be.
I love quotes.
ugh this artblock is KILLING me
idk, some “I’m so happy you’re here” or something cuddles.
I was sitting on my friends bed with her when she came out as gay
and I was looking through a Chinese food pamphlet
so I put it down, looked at her and said “I was going to suggest ordering food but I see now you’d prefer to eat out”
and I don’t think she’s ever really forgave me
MY HATE IS THE LIFEBLOOD THAT PULSES THROUGH THE VEINS OF YOUR UNIVERSE. IT IS MY GIFT TO YOU. YOU’RE WELCOME FOR THAT. YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT.
Why do you hate the john green thing? Just curious.
because fuck john green
- he’s creepy as fuck. he does this weird thing where he fetishizes nerdy girls and shit. and it’s very fucking creepy to characterize young women when you’re, like, 40. and misogynistic. all the girls in the books are supposed to be these cutesy ass bookworm bitches that are lowkey sexy and probably wanna do shit like ride dick to a white-washed blues song. i’m not with it. and there’s nothing wrong with that, but when you look down on other women, or female-identifying people, you’re a piece of shit.
- all of his characters are pretentious as fuck. what fucking teenager with cancer takes a cigarette out and walks around with it in between his lips without smoking it? like, if you’re going to go through this whole spiel about metaphors and shit, you can cancel that, because you literally just paid for… nevermind. nawl. fuck it.
- all his books seem like a damn (500) days of summer, perks of being a wallflower, twilight ass mashup. anyone can predict what the fuck is going to happen by looking at the damn cover. some whiny ass white boy living in a boring world finds a white girl with the Emma Watson haircut reading a book or some shit and she has something unique about her (i don’t know, something that’s wild ableist and insensitive to write in a book, say, cancer), and he falls in love with her, instantly puttin her on a pedestal. they listen to the smiths and scoff at people who play Migos, call themselves misanthropes, run through the city and eat deli sandwiches in the park, then kiss in an alleyway. somewhere in the book, green will trash the girl (maybe she moves, or she dies, or something), and then the boy moves on with wispy eyes and a hard stare with a cigarette tucked behind his ear that he never lights.
- he’s one of those pseudo-intellectual assholes that thinks that people with a certain kind of smarts are better than those who aren’t seen as conventionally smart (conventionally smart meaning the “white” kind of smart: perfectly enunciated words, coiled up, reading a book while pushing a pair of glasses up their nose, and containing a lot of angst about the world around them because everyone is “devolving into an idiot”)
- plus, he’s just a ugly nerdass and i don’t care for him or any of his damn work to be on my dashboard. go read something better. fuck that christmas lights in your bedroom ass nigga.
if you follow the paintbrush with your eyes while not moving your head, it forces you to use emdr which is a therapeutic technique to calm anxiety/panic. watching fish swim causes the same effect.
I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FOREVER FOR THIS TO BE ON MY DASHBOARD AGAIN
I waited to reblog til i saw asexual. Thank youuu